Thursday, November 1, 2012

The simplest things in life that matters.^^

   Life is the most beautiful thing that God has given us. The fact that we are alive is amazing...
I really want to  Thank God for my life and how it is going ...... hehe..:)
Even though it is not always everything that I wanted to be,  I learn to accept the new things that has been given in front of me and the changes that I have to go through. It is not easy and not always smooth ... But I know that what has been given to me is what is best for me.
I always go back to the basics of life:) and appreciate all the little things that has been given to me by God.

Sometimes we are so busy with our work and stuff that we want to do, that we forgot the simplest thing that God has given us, which is life itself. It is the simplest form of being a human. It is the way of how we can breathe everyday, how we can move, walk, run, see, smell, talk, touch,feel, and erm... smile..:) hehe..
It is good to smile everyday before you start your work.><....:):):) 
And ... smiling takes less muscles than frowning.. haha...
It is simple but powerful..:) in my opinion.

I have learnt that in life..we need to adjust to changes and adapt to new things.
I know that things does not always go as we predicted, as beautiful as we imagined, as colourful as the rainbow in the rain, as free as the bird soaring in the sky and ended as happy as the fairytale, but I still feel that changes is sometimes necessary in life. I never know that I can be happy in Indonesia a year ago.. haha.. but now.. If I think about it.. I should be grateful that I can be close with family and stayed here. It is just that my dear friends are scattered everywhere... but I am sure I can still find other special gems" in Indonesia. :)

Even at first it does makes me sad,unhappy and depressed, but now I am glad that I go to a better place that God has provided me with. hehe..
You never know what surprises might come , who you might meet, what might happen, and what you might do. I am so happy that I can still be given the chance to dance><.. I used to think that dancing is my life. haha.. and wherever i go, I just dance.. Well, it is true I guess:P.
Anyways..Without the changes in life you just won't grow mature, experience new things, be a better person and be smarter:)

For now, I just want to Thank God for every little thing that He has given me... My loving family, my dearest friends, my work, the delicious food that has always been prepared,and also * the Beautiful flowers:p that has always been sent to me.I dunno where it always come from.. but it sure does make me so happy every morning. haha.. well, the list just goes on for those amazing thing I experience,even how little, it matters for me....

Everyday.. there is always that little thing that you can be thankful for. I am so sure!..
With everything else that I used to take for granted. I just want to give thanks...and never again I will want to look back.. cause God has prepared the best future for me and of course for you too^_^
For you and me:)

God has given the simplest yet the most beautiful life :)

Happiness ... everyday... ^^ 2012 new start of life... 


No comments: